These square and round cooking oil glass bottles are made of food grade glass. The green and brown color efficiently protects olive oil from sunlight and largely prolongs the preservation time. These bottles' slender tall body shape design makes them are easily to be picked up and holded. They have different capacities (250ml, 500ml, 750ml) and different lids (aluminium lids, plastic lids and spout stoppers). The pour spout makes them easy to dispense oil with appropriate amount - Get less oil consumption and healthier eating.
- Made of food grade BPA free PP and lead-free glass, this oil bottle is well built to last.
- Spout pourer for a controlled pouring. It pours a nice stream: not too much, not too little.
- Ideal for dispensing liquid condiments such as olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, syrup, cooking wine and more. Suitable for different occasions, such as: indoor cooking, outdoor barbecue etc.
- Anti-thermal shock degree: ≥ 41 degrees
- Internal-stress(Grade): ≤ Grade 4
- Thermal Tolerance: 120 degrees
- Anti Shock: ≥ 0.7
- As, Pb content: conforming to food industry restriction
- Pathogenic Bacteium: Negative
Screw mouth & cork mouth
Aluminium/ plastic screw lid & pour spout
Square and round body shapes
Prevent slippery bottom
FDA, SGS, CE international certification approved, and our products enjoy great popularity in the world market, and have been distributed to over 30 different countries and regions. Strict quality control systems and inspection department ensure perfect quality of all our products.
Our factory has 3 workshops and 10 assembly lines, so that annual production output is up to 6 million pieces (70,000 tons). And we have 6 deep-processing workshops which are able to offer frosting, logo printing, spray printing, silk printing, engraving, polishing, cutting to realize “one- stop” work style products and services for you. FDA, SGS, CE international certification approved, and our products enjoy great popularity in the world market, and have been distributed to over 30 different countries and regions.